cebu trip

Thursday, March 13, 2008

super misheards

KEN LEE - this is really hilarious...



Keys Me is nowhere near Ken Lee



Ken Lee is even better than my all time favorite misheard:

Nothing's gonna change my love for you... you know NAMAN MY LOVE how much I love you... (i didn't know that song is taglish.)

and then i remember receiving a text with misheard funny song lyrics. its a good thing i had it archived so here it is:

Leaving on a jet plane - so kiss me and SMAFFLE me... (so kiss me and smile for me...)

Red Hot's Californication - "Viva Californication...." (Dream of Californication...)

Cry by Mandy Moore - A walk to remember... it was late afternoon! (I'll always remember, it was late afternoon)

All My Life by KC and Jojo - supposed to be you're like my mother,supposed to be you're like my sister (close to me you're like my mother... close to me you're like my sister)

I decided long ago, never to walk in edu manzano... (I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadow)

Where's the Love - People killing, people flying, children hurt an living, crying... (People killing, people dying; children hurt and you hear them crying)

Usher & Alicia's My Boo - It started when we were younger you were NINE... (It started when we were younger you were mine) ...and you were my BEYBLADE... it started when were younger you were FINE...

Britney's Baby One More Time - My ONLY NEST is killing me... and I........
(My loneliness....)

Thumbthumping (Chumbawumba) - I get knocked down by an elephant, my mommas's gonna bring me down... (I get knocked down, but I get up again...)

If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys - "some people want TAMBOURINES.." (diamond rings)

Crush by Jennifer Paige - "i-splash, a little crush.." ("it's just.. a little crush..")

Waterfalls by TLC: Don't go JASON waterfalls... (Chasin')

No scrubs, TLC - "A scrub is a guy who thinks he's fly (fine) also known as a BUS STOP" (buster)

Unpretty, TLC - "I have sized up who, I have sized up who." (My outsides look cool. My insides are blue.)

John Mayer - You're ALICE IN WONDERLAND... You're ALICE IN WONDERLAND I'll use my hands (Body is a wonderland)

On Bended Knees by Boyz II Men: Oh God give me the reason, I'M DOWN... ABANDON ME... (I'm down on bended knee)

Red Hot's Zephyr Song: Fly away on my CELLPHONE...I feel it more than ever (Fly away on my zephyr, I feel it more than ever)


nursery rhymes:
Baa Baa Black Sheep: "Baa baa black sheep, heavy on the road..."

and OPM:
With A Smile by Eraserheads: "lift ur HAND.. baby dont be scared.. of the things that could go wrong along the way.. (HEAD!!!)

Wag Na Wag Mong Sasabihin by Kitchie Nadal: maaaaaaaaaag... , magdamag mong sasabihin........

two-trick pony by sandwich - i have been waiting for you all night under the glow of INSECENT LIGHT (...under the glow of YOUR SATELLITE)


religious song:
Soul of Christ... sat beside me... (sanctify me! Ü) and kinda scary don't u think?

No comments: