cebu trip

Friday, January 4, 2008

First post

I can't believe I'm actually that old to not remember my previous blog's password.... huhuhu... sayang naman... oh well... i found the need to create another blog because of the recent turn of events (me not remembering a simple password!) and i feel it is my duty to create a log or an account of things, be it mundane or extraordinary, for posterity's sake. so this will not be like a diary where one writes the events of every day... (believe me... you would not like to read anything like that... my life is not that interesting.).. i'll be posting as I remember things from the past, as i see things at present and as i dream of things in the future... it will be like a roller coaster ride... my life may not be that interesting, but the ride is sure worth the vomit!

No comments: