cebu trip

Sunday, February 3, 2008

good boy

When I saw the child yesterday at Sunday mass, I felt a twinge of envy at his parents and awe at a child who could sing Sunday mass songs at such an early age (I'm guessing 2 years old?). how wise of his parents to expose him to Sunday masses and really participate and sit still.. at that age, he may not even know what he is singing, but time will come when he will. Subconsciously, this builds his character and will probably grow up to be very disciplined and mabait and God fearing. I told myself that I will do the same for my kid someday… (sigh)

I am not sure if I am going to be a good parent or not… I guess I am a good tita. i love kids... i love playing with them and bullying them (this is what atedam and i do to children... beware)... hehehe... but i guess it is different when it is your own… sometimes I am scared because I might not be able to rear him/her up to be mabait and God-fearing... so to the parents of such a child... i honor u for your effort and be rest assured that your child will grow up to be a very good boy...

No comments: