cebu trip

Monday, February 4, 2008

"save the trees"



here is the picture of the printed letters and love poems that i was talking about. i placed it everywhere in the room... under his pillow, in the closet, in his wallet, at the top of the TV... and it was nice because he was like looking for treasures early in the morning. my problem was how to wake him up early because i can't wait for him to read my letters... so i tied up one of my letters to his cellphone and then called him so he can see my letter and read it. but, alas, fate was not on my side... the letter was left behind under the pillow when he grabbed his cellphone and i had to literally tell him that a letter was supposed to emerge from under his pillow... talk about surprise...

3 comments:

mae said...

Hi Ms. Lizette! Been lurking here lately. :-) I was reminded of this post when I read ala paredes's latest blog entry (http://ala-ism.pansitan.net/). Just thought of sharing it with you ;-)

Anyway, congrats to you and your hubby on your anniv.

mae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lizetteski said...

hi mae, glad to amuse you. minsan kc nakakabaliw na sa office e. hehehe. so this is like my outlet away from galichia... hahaha. thanks for the greeting. i read the website you mentioned and it was very interesting.