cebu trip

Sunday, February 3, 2008

it's our 1st year wedding anniversary

it is a known fact that i love to write letters, to friends but most of all to tristan... i have countless letters for tristan... and sometimes he would joke around and say that his advocacy is "save the trees"... because i use up so many papers for those letters... and for this particular event... the trees were not spared. i decided to give him love poems and stories printed out on paper... (picture later) and then of course my letter... here is an excerpt...

"I am not sure how we would celebrate our 1st year anniversary. I would have wanted to surprise you with something… but I knew that you would buy a gift for me (cellphone) and I don’t know what to give you. So I wanted us to go to greenhills so I would know what you want. They say that gifts for 1st year anniversaries will basically be made out paper and the modern gift would be a clock… so I was decided on buying you a watch, but I knew that that wasn’t what you wanted… so I printed out love poems for you to read. Since it is printed out on paper, at least I have satisfied that one detail....."

more kwentos and pictures later...

No comments: